Thursday, May 22, 2008


MAIN DOCUMENTS that needs to be authenticated by DFA and/or Embassy of the Country you are applying for :

a.Birth Certificate
b. Marriage Certificate (if married)
c. School Records
d. PRC Board Certificate

Passport (photocopy only and notarized by a Notary Public) .(no need to bring to DFA and Embassy for authentication.

Please ignore the Malacanang step in authentication of documents...They removed that step April of 2007


1. Go to PRC and bring also the VERIFICATION REQUEST (FORM 5) Be sure to fill up Part A. Ask PRC to complete the form and pay some fees so that they could send it directly to you.

2. Since you are already at PRC go to this step:Request for a Certified True Copy of your PRC Board Certificate . Pay the required fees and then PRC will FORWARD it to DFA (Roxas Blvd) for authentication. You will be given a claim stub. Then you can claim it at the DFA after 2 weeks.

3. Request for a copy of your Birth / Marriage Certificate at the NSO.
Then bring the documents to the DFA for authentication. Pay the required fees (Php100 per doc) and claim it after 2 weeks.

4. Photocopy the first page of your passport (the one with your passport details) . Go to a legitimate Notary Public and have it Notarized as a Certified True Copy. No need to have it authenticated at the DFA and the Embassy.

© YCW333. All rights reserved. All contents, including images and graphics, on this Web site are used only as reference/s.
You must obtain permission to reproduce any information, graphics, or images from this site.

No comments: